Miss Muffet will have to wait another couple of years before she can go, but we had a blast in her behalf.
This boy loved it! It is nice that he is reserved about some things, but I am also glad when he will try new things.
It is always more fun tubing when you don't have to haul your tube all the way to the top... lifts are great.
6 comments:
Maybe I would have liked tubing if I'd have had a lift to all me to the top. I still have vivid memories of freezing toes and I hate freezing toes. Looks like fun though!
That looks like a lot of fun! I think the tubing lift is such a great idea!! Without it, you always stop halfway up the hill and wonder if it's even worth it to get to the top. This way you can just enjoy the ride - both ways!
i've always wanted to try that too, but we've never been. looks like you guys had fun. :)
Hi this is Dad!!
I'm SO excited that you guys went!!! I hope you had some fun on my behalf as well. I laughed out loud when I saw the pictures. I am, however, QUITE envious of your cool adventure. Again, glad you guys went!
That's quite the tubing hill. I looked at Gorzoga in Park City. We'll have to take Makua next year. Not having to cart your tube up a hill is definitely a plus.
Post a Comment