We have had a busy couple of weeks. But what of it is really something worth reading. It is just the same routine, mostly. Haven't been doing much blogging, or anything else computer related due to a broken power cord and dead battery but here are a few things...
- Steve helped with his first pack meeting. He said he felt a little like a fish out of water, but I think he did fine. The good thing about feeling like you got a rough start is that there is easily room to improve. Which brings me to my next item...
- I finally got a calling/assignment at church. Suzy was just about right . Today was our first day and parts of it were a little crazy. I did sharing time, which was a good experience for me. The primary in this ward is about 3 times the size of our last ward, so it is like a completely different calling.
- Steve and I are involved in the community "Messiah" sing-in. Steve is doing a couple of the bass solos and I'm playing in the orchestra.
- Looking forward to the holidays this week.
4 comments:
Are you the primary president again? I can't really tell if that's what you were referring to, but sounds like it.
I saw a van today in the church parking lot that looked just like yours and it made me miss you. Hope you're doing well!
Not pres, first counselor. Thankfully.
Hi Em. Glad to hear things are going and going well. Happy that you have a calling. Good luck with the Messiah sing in. You'll both do great.
primary! my sister-in-law just told me yesterday that she was released from the presidency - she has been in the presidency for 6 years. once you're in, I guess they like to keep you there for a while :) despite ward changes. I'm sure they love having you already.
If I don't talk to you before Thursday, have a great Thanksgiving!!!
Post a Comment