I have been taking a class for college credit as part of renewing my teaching license. The end project was to create a webquest, or web assignment. I need some feedback on it because I have worked on it so much that I can't look at it objectively.
If you have a minute to look over it that would be great. If not, you are still great. I need to know if it makes sense, if the linked information is helpful, etc. So... if your Friday is looking a little slow feel free to check it out.
My webquest.
4 comments:
This is just feedback from a quick glance over. The text was a little difficult to read. Maybe a lighter grey text to contrast with the black background. Is it possible to create links from the words to the dictionary page instead of using an asterisk? I don't know how Weebly works.
Looks good though.
I did not spend a lot of time reading but it was a bit difficult. The color is almost unreadable with the background. The links did seem to match up though. Good job!
Thanks you two! I fixed the color scheme so hopefully it is easier to read.
You're ambitious Emily! I'm seeing black on gray which I can only read if I tilt my monitor way forward. I'm never a fan of black backgrounds even on blogs. I'd much rather have a light background and dark text.
Post a Comment