Sunday, October 25, 2009

F's






I could summarize the week with a plethora (yes, I did say a plethora) of words beginning with f. This week was fabulously fun!!! (Steve jokingly(?) tells his students that fun is the F word in his classes.)
Monday- flowers (hairbows for the stake humanitarian drive for orphanages in Africa.)
Wednesday- friends and food -(I think F was the letter of the day at library storytime,too) I talked over the phone for 2.5 hours to my companion/roommate Shawntel - we lost track of eachother, but I found her blog and looked her up. It was wonderful to catch up on the 2 moves and 3 kids that we've had since our last visit. My dear sweet friend Adrienne took me out for dessert at Cheesecake Factory for my birthday. I enjoyed the food almost as much as the company.
Thursday - Fall (the theme for Isaac's preschool today)
Friday - Family, Fun, Freedom, Food - Got to getaway with Steve overnight to Little America. Steve's fabulous parents watched the kids (even with a finnicky baby). We had a fabulous dinner and spent time together.
Saturday - Food, Family, Fun, Festivities - Breakfast at Little America!! Eggs Benedict, fresh fruit, bacon. MMMM! We picked up the kids then went to my parents for our halloween get together. The kids were SO cute! I loved their costumes - especially how much they both seemed to like them.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Kate looks so grown up in her little tutu. Did you make it? Very cute.

Adrienne said...

I'm so glad Isaac likes his Thomas costume!

hoffblog said...

I have been waiting to see those cute kids in their costumes!! Nice costumes for both!!! Glad you've had a fun week. Love it all!!!

Jeff and Michelle and Aliyah said...

Sounds like a Fantastic, Fun Filled week! Sounds like a Fabulous get away too! I do love the Halloween outfits! Cute, cute!

Anonymous said...

Nice Thomas costume. Way to be observant. I don't know if I could think of a bunch of words that all start with the same letter to describe my week.

Happy belated Birthday! For some reason I thought your birthday was in November, but then I remembered Rachel's is in Nov.