Saturday, August 1, 2009
Brainwave...
... or the absence of it. I am trying to think of anything clever to say, but it eludes me. Cleverness and I are not often found keeping company when I am tired. Stayed up too late last night with my twin discussing the finer points of Montessori, ice-cream, college memories and the like. I have many fond memories of staying up late with visiting relatives laughing and talking until none of us could form coherent thoughts. I love inadvertent family traditions. Do you have any like that?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Okay, so I just came across your blog from Melanie's blog. It's been so fun to read up on your family, and see you beautiful kids! I can't believe how much they've grown. Oh, and your awesome house, and all the exciting stuff going on in your lives. I'll be a new blog-watcher of yours ;) Oh, and if you'd like an invite to ours, send me an email: singinsarah at gmail dot com
Post a Comment