Monday, August 24, 2009

8 Months (and our week)


This isn't exactly Kate's current age, but I liked the pictures and just finished the layout today.
Since our last post:
- My dear other half returned to New Jersey. We had a great time. I am always so grateful for visits with my twin because I love her laugh and how she makes us all laugh.
- My other other half (Steve) conducted the hymn at the BYU Education Week devotional. He makes me proud.
- We have all been over at the new high school building. It is fabulous!! Lots of cool things.

3 comments:

Marci said...

You and Steve both cease to amaze me. I'm happy to call you friends.

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! She's already 8 months? Where does the time go?

hoffblog said...

Man alive, she's cute-the many faces of Kate!!! She's so adorable and I still want a clone of her!