Hey, the yard looks good! (and I'm being serious- your weeds look dead and that's a good sign :) It looks like home. I like your couches and the strange reflection of Steve in the master bathroom- what is he holding?
Oh boy am I ever sick. That's gorgeous. Is that a garage? no. It's 2 garages. And a big master tub and a basement and WHAT a kitchen. Land. Mountain view. I've offered on 5 different townhouses this week in varying stages of foreclosed disrepair with an average of .04 acres of yard. Including the house. I think your house alone might be .08 or more acres without touching the dirt. Thou shalt not covet. Thou shalt not covet. Repeat it with me. It's beautiful. I'm really happy for you.
thank you! i love it! i love your porch and kate's room and the kitchen just all of it really. and your view! those mountains look beautiful. can't wait to see it myself, but probably will have to be after girls camp next week!
8 comments:
Hey, the yard looks good! (and I'm being serious- your weeds look dead and that's a good sign :)
It looks like home. I like your couches and the strange reflection of Steve in the master bathroom- what is he holding?
I'm so happy for you! You deserve a beautiful home!
emily your house is beautiful. you did a great job decorating. congrats
Oh boy am I ever sick. That's gorgeous. Is that a garage? no. It's 2 garages. And a big master tub and a basement and WHAT a kitchen. Land. Mountain view.
I've offered on 5 different townhouses this week in varying stages of foreclosed disrepair with an average of .04 acres of yard. Including the house. I think your house alone might be .08 or more acres without touching the dirt.
Thou shalt not covet. Thou shalt not covet. Repeat it with me.
It's beautiful. I'm really happy for you.
thank you! i love it! i love your porch and kate's room and the kitchen just all of it really. and your view! those mountains look beautiful. can't wait to see it myself, but probably will have to be after girls camp next week!
I'm so happy for you. I'm sure it's wonderful to have a real place of your own.
Wow what a home. Congrats you guys deserve a great house!
Great pictures! Love the hardwood floors. I'm so jealous that you're all unpacked already. I guess if I was more diligent, I would be as well.
Post a Comment