We have now successfully closed and moved out of our condo. We had lots of help, even though it was raining (dumping, to be exact). I kindof felt like the weather matched my mood. It started out rainy then sunny, off and on like that all day. I am excited, but had very mixed feelings as I leave many good friends and happy places.

Steve is staying with his brother during the week so he doesn't have to drive as far (as in, not driving from my parents' house) to work. He is also taking the opportunity to work on writing his masters' project paper. The day we closed on our condo we went to the park with the kids afterwards. It was a lovely day.

Isaac and Kate are adjusting, but I can tell that their little schedules are quite thrown off. Even Isaac, the non-napper, took a nap yesterday. I think there will be more of this adjusting to come. They are troopers.

Our cute kids this morning in the backyard.
7 comments:
I'm sad everyone seems to be moving away so soon. but it all works out in the end. Thank goodness for blogs... and email... and Verizon...
I bet your parents are excited to have some time to spend with the little ones. When do you move into your new house? Hope everything continues to go well.
congrats!
Lucky.
your hair looks really cute in that picture- and i don't like seeing your empty house. so sad! i missed you already- today when we were outside. i wished you were still just around the corner and could have come out to play with us. :(
So much work, I don't envy you. How long before you move into your new home? You have a darling family Emily, I'm so happy for you.
Such cuties! I could eat 'em up! Love the hairdo on Kate.
I must admit, I'm a bit jealous that you guys have a backyard of your very own! Sniff sniff...We're missing you guys in the ward, but happy that you found a nice place that's closer to Steve's work. I hope your kidlets can get back into their normal routine soon for your sake!
Post a Comment