Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Becuz U Askt

Deep breath.

We have run into a snag on our way to buying our home. Before I give a detail or two, let me add that we're still intending on following through with things. Due to appraisal issues and the resulting hardball with the bank, we haven't closed yet. We are still waiting to hear on a review of the appraisal and hope to move in within the next 2-3 weeks.

Steve is finishing the school year (3 days left) and in PG. The kids and I are chillin with Grandma and Grandpa in FH. And we wait...

4 comments:

Sarah said...

oh no! sorry things aren't going so smoothly. i'm going to have to call you and get the details and see how you are!

Suzanne said...

Sorry it's not been smooth sailing. Hopefully soon you can put it all behind you and it will be worth the wait!

Adam and Debbie said...

So, I thought your title was some other language...I'm a little slow. Anyway, hope things work out soon.

Anonymous said...

Is the bank trying to squeeze more money out of you? I hope not.

If you guys end up spending time at Steve's parent's, give me a ring. Maybe we could meet up at the park or something.