Again , true to the Reynolds family form, what holiday would be complete without a choir event? This time it was the valentines dinner and fundraiser. Yeah Team! It was great fun except for the nasty weather that came
with it (Wednesday the 13th).
Valentines was great. Em got Steve a game, Steve got Em roses, and Isaac gave us hugs and kisses.
Valentines was great. Em got Steve a game, Steve got Em roses, and Isaac gave us hugs and kisses.
2 comments:
Off Topic: I visited the Newbold Blog and enjoyed the update. Time flies... I guess I somehow expect time to freeze and not allow your brother and sister to grow up; but they appear to be married, even. Yippee. Your family looks great - both the Newbold family and the Reynolds one. :)
Isaac is such a cutie! I tried going out that Wednesday night. I turned around and went home after I saw the line of cars I would be waiting in.
Post a Comment