To sum up our 2011, I feel so blessed for everything (and yes, I really do mean everything in it's own way) that we've experienced and done and been blessed with. I scrolled through some older posts and it definitely has been a full year. This post is a long-ish post, but good to get recorded.
December was a super busy month for us, as it always is at this house. We've also had our share of the winter "bugs" going around, too. Thus: my lack of posting. We have done some fun things: concerts, I hosted a cookie exchange, playdates, shopping and playing "Santa", family get-togethers, Kate's Third Birthday, our 8th anniversary, a New Year's dinner with neighbors who also wanted to stay close to home, etc.
 |
| Blowing out the candles on her "Princess Doll" Cake |
Really can't believe that my girl is three. She is in Primary now.
(Missed today though, due to an ear infection.) She is such fun and a
whirlwind to keep up with at times. Currently LOVING watching her play
pretend with her dolls. Who says you can't buy friends? They could
play for hours!
 |
| Christmas Eve tradition at Grandma and Grandpa N's : new jammies. |
 |
| Waiting patiently on Christmas morning for Andrew to get changed so we could all see if Santa remembered to come to our little house. Isaac had some real nerves about Santa forgetting us. I remember feeling that same way. Smile... |
|
 |
| Cute baby enjoying his first Christmas. The picture is a little blurry, but I love that little look on his face. |
Christmas was wonderful for our little family. We had early church so
we all got dressed up before opening presents. Being all dressed up made
for better pictures, but I also was personally reminded of Sundays, and therefore
our Savior. I think Christmas on Sunday makes for the most meaningful
celebration and remembrance.
 |
| Love this guy! |
 |
| A Christmas miracle: a good picture of both of us. I think I could easily come up with 2 or 3 favorites of me with my other 2 babies, but haven't loved any of Andrew and I until this one. Andrew looks like he is gonna say something, but I think he actually is about to click his tongue at Steve to get Steve to talk to him or make faces at him. |
|
2 comments:
happy new year to you and your cute family!
Looks like you had a great Christmas- Brin got that same music table for her birthday- she loves it! Happy New Year!
Post a Comment