My friend Sarah is cute. She is also a good writer and blogger and has good ideas, one of which I'm going to steal. Every Sunday she writes thoughts about her week and posts pictures. I like this for myself in kindof a record keeping/journaling and keeping in touch with family sort of way. So here's the first attempt, but my posts aren't going to be specific to a certain day like Sarah's.
- Do you think it is possible that Kate can tell that things are in the works to dethrone her as the baby of the family? Our middle of the night antics lately are making me wonder. It's like she wakes up in the middle of the night and thinks that she needs company or something. This is making for cranky times for all.
- I don't like daylight savings time. It has totally thrown all of us off our schedules. This may also be one of the reasons for our middle of the night antics. I feel a little robbed when I can theoretically get in an extra hour of sleep but then the kids have other plans so it seems even earlier because my mind looks at the clock and sees the time that could have been.
- I love that my kids are getting to be good playmates and friends. Isaac loves that Kate will play with him and mostly do what he says. Kate loves to feel big like Isaac and will imitate everything that he does.
- Kate just said hello to me like a little English gentleman. 'Allo
- I bought a dining room table and chairs and stools for our counter. I walked in the store to show my Mom the set that we discovered and were intending to buy. The delay in purchasing it was to see if we could get it on sale. I had no intent of buying the set when I walked in. The salesman had other plans. I asked if he knew what it would be on sale for on black friday, he said he thought he could get it for me on a deal if I bought it right then. I was intrigued and called Steve for his thoughts and he said I could buy it if it would help me sleep at nights. The long and short of it is that the district manager okayed him to sell it to us for better than the black Friday price. SCORE! Because it is a popular set it is backordered until the new year, but that is okay because this is kindof our anniversary present to eachother and it will arrive just after our anniversary.
- Since I am staring at the screen like a zombie at this point I think I need to end my musings. Have a good week!
2 comments:
You gotta love new furniture and especially for a good deal!!! Glad to hear your pregnancy is going well.
Maybe Kate is just excitedly awaiting her buddy- little kids are still very close to the spirit. Good luck!
Post a Comment