

cruel rocks breaking backs
escape for independence
parade food fireworks
rocks call once again
warfare becomes more intense
sweat stains tools clay rocks
family rescues
weary forsaken bondsmen
steel overcomes earth
conduits take form
blue glue oozes from junctures
immense gratitude

4 comments:
Oh I feel for you.
When we first moved in Jake spoke in sacrament and told a story about building the fence in the rocks. Everyone just laughed/ sympathized with him.
It really is the most rocky soil I think most people have known. Good luck as you continue working on the yard.
Hot diggity dog
sprinklers are so fabulous
I'm happy for you
haha, i loved this. i hope the end is in sight.
Hey Em--very clever. I'm impressed and I LOVE the pictures. I'm glad that you got to go to the parade with your cute family. Also, with regard to your yard, "All's well that ends", and you are getting to the point where the light at the end of the tunnel is NOT an oncoming train. On that note, hang in there with the yard bit and remember that you come by this sort of thing honestly, considering that Mom and Dad grew up on farms and that you have pioneer heritage. Wish I could be there to help, even if it's just to 'pick rocks'. I love you guys...
Post a Comment