Monday, December 21, 2009
Screaming in Stereo
Since both kids are getting over being sick, they've been just a little cranky... Last night as we were driving home from a visit with family, Kate and Isaac both started crying. The way they were crying was so funny. Steve and I were laughing our heads off. They were crying the EXACT same way, it was like they were copying eachother. I didn't realize they had the same cry until they were doing it at the same time. Glad we could laugh about it, though. Silly kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wish I was there to hear it--good attitude.
I'm glad you could laugh about too. I hope they are getting better and there is less crying for you.
I don't know if I could have laughed at that one. And Chris definitely wouldn't have laughed. Baby crying is like scratching nails on a chalkboard for him. I'm glad you guys could laugh.
Post a Comment