Wednesday, September 9, 2009

More to come...

Just a quick "I've been up way too long today, and last night with a teething baby but I really should post" post. Or maybe that should be it.

-We had pics taken of Kate and Isaac on Monday and I can't wait to get them and post them.
-I took away Isaac's diapers today. No going back. (As I write that I have all sorts of worries and fears that he'll never actually be potty-trained...)
- Steve came home for lunch today, which makes me smile and makes all of our anxiety and worries and the settling in process all worth it.

5 comments:

Adam and Debbie said...

Potty training sucks, but you can do it!!! Hope you get some sleep too, that will help.

Adrienne said...

wow. You are amazing. I hope Isaac gets the subtle hint :)

oh, and I'm planning on chatting with you tomorrow, if you're free.

Crystal said...

Hey emily-
Now we can be blogging friends in addition to real life. I found your blog on the preschool email you sent. We have a blog too

jakeandcrystal.blogspot.com

Marci said...

Potty training...oh the joys. But the thrill of going to the store and only buying two sizes of diapers instead of three is so wonderful. Yes, I did three at once - but Sarah was only at night so it wasn't all that bad. Love ya!

hoffblog said...

You can do it, Em. I have full faith in you, even if you don't have faith in yourself.