... since I need to be somewhere in a few minutes. Fall is settling in in the valley and I love it. I decided I am falling in love with this beautiful valley and the surrounding mountains.
The kids are getting into a better routine these days. The little neighborhood "preschool" is fun, even though it is a little wild and woolly to try to be the teacher. We had it at our house this past 2 times.
Steve got called as Cubmaster. Yes, I am smiling about this. It will be good for him :)
Unprompted, Isaac informed me the other day that I am his best friend. What else can top that?
1 comment:
Good job Em-a neighborhood pre-school is a great idea. Steve will be a super cub master, and Isaac is SO funny. I can imagine how easy it is to fall in love with the Heber valley, especially in the fall.
Post a Comment