Kate got her first tooth and rolled over during the last two days, as well.
Nothing about this move has gone smoothly. The good news is that we are finally, officially, moved in to our home. We had some hiccups with paperwork and signing and stuff so we actually moved in before we had keys and before everything was fully funded, etc. Sneaky, huh? But it all finally got resolved on Friday. I will post more photos once we are out of boxes and able to do a real cleaning. All I can say is that we are very relieved and happy to be in our new house.
7 comments:
Congratulations! I'm sure you are so happy to be under your own roof again!
Yeah!So happy for you. Glad things finally came together in the end. :)Have fun and good luck unpacking.
Congrats and best wishes. You'll have to tell me the story someday. Love ya!
Jealous.
Congratulations.
I can't wait to come and see it. How does the beginning of August sound??!?!?! Congratulation after a long wait.
Yay! Congrats! Moving definitely is not fun, but well worth it in the end.
Hooray! I'm glad that you are finally in and will be enjoying a home! A real home! Congrats!!!
Post a Comment