To This...
We signed a contract a couple of days ago for a place in Heber. We are very excited and grateful, to say the least. We are ready for some space for Isaac. We are ready for some storage space. For the end to a long, treacherous commute. For lots of windows and open space. Mostly just ready to have our own place to settle.In the meantime, we'll be gypsies of sorts. Wish us luck with packing, storing, living on the kindness of others, and with closing quickly (we hope).
10 comments:
Wow, it looks beautiful! Congrats! We will really miss you guys.
oh it looks so beautiful! i can't wait to see more...
That looks like a beautiful home! Congratulations and good luck!
Congratulations. That is super exciting.
i'm very jealous. your place looks very nice. i want to see more.
I was looking at the other pictures on the website and I saw it is a 3-car garage. The 3rd, though, looks pretty large. And since you're a hop, skip and a jump from the airport, I was thinking that 3rd stall will be a great place to store a small aircraft. That way it will be super easy to come visit. I'm sure no one would mind if you landed in the parking lot here. or the freeway.
I am so excited for you. I am glad things are working out. Best wishes!
Good for you guys!!! Looks fabulous and I can't think of better people for things to work out for! As far as the gypsy bit and the 'living of the kindness of others' bit, I can identify. I suppose all is well that ends, right.
It looks beautiful! Congrats on a new place. :)
Yay for more space! :) Your new place looks great. Hope the move goes smoothly.
Post a Comment