Sunday, March 2, 2008

Our "Fishing" Trip




Okay, so you know that Steve and I are not really your outdoorsy types. Lately Isaac has gotten very excited about fish. No trip to WalMart is now complete without a stop at the fish tanks. So last night we decided to go to Cabela's and check it out. Sarah M told me that there were lots of fish for Isaac to see and the price was right. The fish were definitely not exotic but they were big. Isaac kept running all over saying "Frish" or "Fish." He thought it was pretty cool. We also wandered around looking at all the other animal displays. Steve and I decided that taxidermy would not be on our list of top jobs. Yuck! There was a shooting gallery and Steve and I took a "shot" at it. Steve hit all his shots. Who knew he could handle a gun like that. I could only hit the little skunk right in front of me.

3 comments:

shannyn said...

we took jack there once and the fish and all the stuffed animals were really neat but we kind of felt a little out of place there. how about you?

The Reynolds said...

That little man is so cute.

Suzanne said...

He is sooo not into you with the camera! lol Loved his little pose at the end when he realized what you were doing...so cute!